You are welcome at the reception for checking in, information, questions about the campsite or the surroundings. Also for cycling/hiking routes, bike rental, coins for washing/drying, gas bottles, fresh bread rolls and much more!
Reception opening hours
Monday through Saturday: 8.45 AM - 5 PM
Lunch break 11.45 AM – 1.15 PM
Sunday: 10 AM - 5 PM
In July and August, the reception is open until 6 PM and between 7 and 8 PM.
On the campsite you'll find several sanitary buildings with toilets, showers, washbasins, washing rooms, toilets and showers for the disabled, family shower with baby care station, dish washing facilities and central heating.
Bicycle and go-kart rent
You haven't brought bring your bike, but it's beautiful cycling weather? You can rent a bike here and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. For the children you can rent a dinghy, great to play on the campsite. The paths are paved, so it's easy driving and also nice for rollerblading or wave boarding.
Rates dinghy: Half day € 4 Whole day € 6 Rates bicycle: Whole day € 8.50 week € 42.50 contact us for more information.
Ligplaatsen voor uw boot.
- Campinggast ligplaats boot € 4,80 p/d
- Passanten € 1,40 p/m p/n (min. 6 m.) + € 1,10 p.p.p.n.
- Ligplaats boot 01/04 t/m 31/10 € 25,00 per m² (m.lengte x m.breedte)
- Gemeentelijke heffing €36,30
- Trailerstalling buiten 01/04 t/m 30/09 € 50,00
- Winterstalling buiten 01/10 t/m 31/03 op bok of trailer € 100,00
- Boten in de winter uit het water.